Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

SARMS IGF-1 LR3 roidrage stopped it why?

Mlaeori

A one of my buddies is really a big dude and he lost some weight recently and I asked them about his protocol and he said when he was bulking up he was using igf-1 lr3. I thought that was pretty cool and I also remember roidrage on here using it but stopping.
Is it something that you have to cycle on and off or is it something you can stay on?
I want to do 100 micrograms per day fasted in the morning and I want to do it for at least four weeks would this be a good plan?
I’m 38 years old and I’m 155 pounds and looking to bulk

you certainly cannot just stay on it... i would look at other options... what exactly is your goal ???

roidrage experiments a lot. he usually hangs on evo or EF. so go on there and ask him

you want to go 4 or 5 weeks then cycle off

A one of my buddies is really a big dude and he lost some weight recently and I asked them about his protocol and he said when he was bulking up he was using igf-1 lr3. I thought that was pretty cool and I also remember roidrage on here using it but stopping.
Is it something that you have to cycle on and off or is it something you can stay on?
I want to do 100 micrograms per day fasted in the morning and I want to do it for at least four weeks would this be a good plan?
I’m 38 years old and I’m 155 pounds and looking to bulk
Mental imo

Top Bottom