Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

SARMS Ipamorelin anyone like this stuff?

RuaiNasl

I’m a crossfit athlete and also aspiring bodybuilder.
25 years old 175 pounds. Looking for mostly recovery and strength/performance
Interested in tapping into the benefits of using iparmorelin. Hoping you can give me some guidance on timing of this peptide.
Looking to do the normal dose of 2-3x at 100mcg each.
Shooting for maybe eight weeks but you think that I should consume it before I eat or after I eat that’s the thing that I’m confused about.

I’m a crossfit athlete and also aspiring bodybuilder.
25 years old 175 pounds. Looking for mostly recovery and strength/performance
Interested in tapping into the benefits of using iparmorelin. Hoping you can give me some guidance on timing of this peptide.
Looking to do the normal dose of 2-3x at 100mcg each.
Shooting for maybe eight weeks but you think that I should consume it before I eat or after I eat that’s the thing that I’m confused about.
You can't do both well. Pick one

Ideally you're gonna want to run it several times a day two to three times would be the best

Ipamorelin is one of the most popular and commonly used peptides there is...

Ipamorelin should be injected at 150mcg twice a day. Once in the morning, followed by 4 hours of fasting, and once at night 3-4 hours before your last meal.

If you do not fast during these timeframes, Ipamorelin will simply not be effective at inducing lipolysis and increasing fat loss.

Avoid taking any supplements during your fasts as the filler in pills and tablets may contain a few calories and ruin the effects.

Top Bottom