Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Steroids is anavar and test prop together smart or stupid?

Weriso

50 years old. 202 pounds and tall. Slight build. oh
First time trying a cycle like this and want lean gains
I’ve got a couple concerns when it comes to doing an 8 week cycle with var and Tprop.
Wanted to go 50mgs of the var and doing around 200-300mgs a week prop.
I’m not a patient person especially when it comes to injecting so I’m not sure I’ll be able to make an entire cycle doing test prop and having to inject everyday.
Any advice when it comes to trying out this cycle?

its injected every other day.. you certainly do not have to inject every day... if you are not patient then you should not be using steroids anyway.. it requires a lot of patience and understanding of how things work

I’ve got a couple concerns when it comes to doing an 8 week cycle with var and Tprop.
I’m not a patient person especially when it comes to injecting so I’m not sure I’ll be able to make an entire cycle doing test prop and having to inject everyday.
anavar 50mgs is fine
but test you should do enanthate and stick to 200mgs

no matter what you do just remember you can always change your mind it's not the end of the world

Good stack

Top Bottom