Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Steroids is mike O’hearn a fake natty?

WoasCaiu

I was watching some episodes of American Gladiator and I noticed Mike O’Hearn was in them which is pretty cool I never knew he was one of the Gladiators.
Anyway watching some of his other videos he’s very adamant that he is natural and has never used steroids. Is there any reason why someone would lie about being natural or using steroids what am I missing?

because they want to sell you their $500 plans and their bunk supplements

it's not steroids and genetics that make them look like that is what trying to convince you

Bros Mike O'Hearn trying to do big things out there and steroids have a bad rap

Mike O'Hearn looks good but he's not anything close to ronnie Coleman

I think that people should mind their own business but also people shouldn't mislead others

Kenny KO is one of my close friends and I was at the Mr. Olympia when he cornered him for his natty or not videos.. mike was a PURE politician in his responses and never gave any type of yes or no answer.. i could care less one way or another if he is natty or not but it is beyond clear and apparent by his political answers that he is NOT.. but whatever makes him feel good about himself lol

Top Bottom