Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Steroids Let’s be open to my ideas on B&C please

Vzeriaop

I noticed some of you on here like to jump down peoples throats. Some of the mods are cool, but some aren’t so cool. I’m sure everyone knows who i am talking about lol
My plan is To blast and cruise for the next year and a half. I'm going to be completely dedicated to my training and diet
I'm 24 years old and I am 5'8 and 162 lb. I've honestly felt like I've been training hard for the past 2 years and I've had a plateau
my plan is to blast 800 mg a week of equipoise and 500 mg a week of testosterone cypionate 12 weeks
Then cruise on 200-250mgs a week of just test for 8 weeks.
anyone tried something like this before and how did it work for you?

You're too young and smashing your HPTA by staying on isn't clever. And you want yes men

I don't care what you do as long as you understand the risks you are doing
steroids work, and they work well. it depends on a lot of factors though how successful you become

obviously it isn't healthy to B&C, your body needs a break. but if you insist atleast keep your cruise dose 100mgs, not 200mgs

You can do whatever you want but just because someone does not agree or no better does not make them a bad person simply because they are not telling you what you want to hear. You seem extremely immature in the manner in which you come across and that is a recipe for disaster with this

Top Bottom