Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

SARMS LGD and GW simple questions

Deori

I’m looking to use both LGD and GW
just don’t know the best way to run them in terms of dosages and length
I’ve heard a lot of things
some say 8 weeks, some say 16 weeks
also with dosing. Confused why guys have said 5mgs LGD is ideal, but now I am seeing 20mgs pushed. Trying to get commission huh? Be honest and give me good advice
I’m 22 years old and on a budget. Goal is recomp. I’m 22% body fat

what guys have said lgd should be ran at 5 mg? where on earth are you reading that because i have never seen anyone recommend that..

where are you saying 20 mg pushed on 4033? please link that for me along with where you are seeing 5 mg pushed either... because BOTH ways are not what you see anyone recommend whatsoever.. 20 mg is DOUBLE the max dose.. im not giving you any advice with the insulting manner in which you come across, NOT TO MENTION your blatant and utter ignorance, not only on compounds but what you would want to run given your not so good body fat, which is likely higher than you even wrote down.. i am so passionate about helping people and doing whatever i can to help people over achieve but with people like you, i wouldnt help you if you paid me

i've seen LGD posted at that dose only in therapeutic amounts
if you want to use them in PED amounts you need to run more than just 5mgs as a male
females who are petite 5mgs is fine!

bro ID take LGD at 10mg daily and GW at 20mg daily in the am. GO to Umbrella labs to get best Sarms

It seems you need to do a lot more research on these compounds as you have a lot of misconception and/or misunderstanding. It also seems rather apparent you are not getting the proper information from wherever you are attempting to obtain it

if you want to cut down then reduce your body fat from 22 percent down to under 15 percent and use GW

Top Bottom