Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Steroids Looking for some suggestions next cycle

Gacerio

I'm 75 Kg which is low from my height over 6 ft tall and I am 28 years old and I have been training for the past 5 years
wondering if you can suggest a couple good cycles that I could look at for the next couple years
Looking to wade into using tren
I’ve already done some test, winstrol, and tbol. Didn’t see much results
I think I am a bad reactor or something
Should i shoot for something like 250mgs tren per week? Or would i be better off doing equipoise instead?

make sure the gear you are using is legit. that might be your issue. use napsgear.org

have you ran bloodwork? what does your diet look like? often times it is diet related and its a lot easier if you post that so we can see if that is the issue... also, the quality of your source plays a big role as well...

You're simply not eating enough and the training is poor.

Even if you're a 'poor responder' I'd wanna see those fixed first

I'm 75 Kg which is low from my height over 6 ft tall and I am 28 years old and I have been training for the past 5 years
wondering if you can suggest a couple good cycles that I could look at for the next couple years
Looking to wade into using tren
I’ve already done some test, winstrol, and tbol. Didn’t see much results
I think I am a bad reactor or something
Should i shoot for something like 250mgs tren per week? Or would i be better off doing equipoise instead?
where you get your gear at bro

Top Bottom