Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

SARMS Losing fat and keeping strength

Tuialdme

as a title says I'm looking to cut down on body fat but also hold on to strength
currently around 20% body fat but I'm strong in the gym
I like to lift strong man type of training
Cardarine seems like a smart choice, but so does sr9009 for cutting
not sure which of those to pick. and then what else should I be adding to this?

GW for sure is the #1 option for fat loss

20mgs a day. from there you can stack another sarm with it

use umbrella or sarms.forsale

for the best quality sarms visit either https://umbrellalabs.is or https://sarms.forsale

1-12 GW-501516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 Rad-140 (TESTOLONE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 Sr9009 (STENABOLIC) 30 mg day... 10 mg doses 4-5 hours apart
1-12 S4 (ANDARINE) 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
1-12 n2guard

Mini pct 13-16

Clomid 50/25/25/25 OR Nolva 40/20/20/20
Gw-501516 20 mg day

i'm not a huge fan of sarms but Slowly warming up to them.
My best option that I recommend is s23.

Umbrella has the best sarms you will find, make sure you stack their Sr 9009 and they're g w if you want fat loss benefits.

next cycle I plan on doing is going to include rad 140, gw, and S4 andarine. I'm planning on doing 50 mg of the S4.

If you are new to using sarms, I recommend you stick to only two at a time. Don't go running through for your first time. Until you gain more experience.

bros At twenty percent body fat, you need to up your cardio and you need to start doing some fasting as well.

Dylan has you completely covered on this with his usual tremendous advice! For the best quality SARMS and peptides I strongly recommend Umbrella Labs or Sarms4Sale!

Cardarine is a great choice for cutting. Just keep in mind that as you lose weight you will lose some strength. It may not be drastic but you aren't going to stay exactly where you are.

Top Bottom