Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

SARMS Lots of sarms questions

Swacerl

I’ve got some sarms questions i was hoping you could answer. Just watched like 4 of dylans videos and like 2 of the podcasts on sarms. Didn’t get enough answers i was looking for
Do i put sarms in the fridge or freezer?
Do i need to inject them or do i take them in the mouth and swallow?
Do they cause you to get side effects?
My situation is this. I’m 21 years old. My friend gave me 2 vials of something called andarine s4 and said to use it 2mgs a day. He also said i should buy one called sr9009 but said it doesn’t absorb well

Do i put sarms in the fridge or freezer?
-no keep in dark place not fridge or freezer
Do i need to inject them or do i take them in the mouth and swallow?-by mouth and swallow yes
Do they cause you to get side effects?
-yes s4 has sides like vision

Did your friend also tell u about the possibility of vision side effects with s4 ? It is common let me be clear not everyone gets that while on s4 I didn't for example. I would never trust a friend or anyone who just gave me something and said take this... you must be smart about this and 2mg ? That will be absolutely zero for you. I seriously think you shouldn't do this or any compound at 21 and ask alot more questions before you mess yourself up.

Top Bottom