Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Steroids Low dose eq worth it?

Feriadm

has anyone tried using a low dose of equipoise for 16 weeks instead of running a higher dose for say 10 or 12 weeks?
I have enough to last me that long if I were to try around 200 to 300 mg a week
I’m on TRT already
I’m 46 yrs old. 208 pounds and 6’5’’ Goals are lean muscle mass and gaining strength
do you think that this would work for me or should I just scrap this entire plan and start over?

There is no need nor reason to run it that long... running longer cycles makes for a longer recovery and trt or not, theres no need to run it longer.. if you want to keep the dose lower, run 400 mg for 12 weeks... you will get very nice results with very little side effects... this is not some difficult concept

that strategy will backfire

it will cause hpta damage and make it harder to recover. not a smart choice

run 12 weeks eq 500mgs a week and keep it simple

has anyone tried using a low dose of equipoise for 16 weeks instead of running a higher dose for say 10 or 12 weeks?
I have enough to last me that long if I were to try around 200 to 300 mg a week
I’m on TRT already
I’m 46 yrs old. 208 pounds and 6’5’’ Goals are lean muscle mass and gaining strength
do you think that this would work for me or should I just scrap this entire plan and start over?
I'd go 400mg min for 12 weeks min. I'd prefer 600mg 16 weeks

Low dose EQ "could" be ok for an endurance cycle but I would still prefer Cardarine. You wouldn't have the side effects of EQ but still the endurance increase.

Top Bottom