Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

SARMS My new TRT program and adding sarms

Almcero

My clinic has me on a new trt program because i wasn’t getting anywhere before. I'm doing 250 mg of testosterone and I'm doing GHRP-2 with it
Now i would like to add sarms too
my goals are anti-aging and increasing my growth hormone in my body
I'm 52 years old and I weigh approximately 172 lb
I am a naturally lean guy who would like to put on some bigger muscle mass but also cut down more body fat
Which sarms will go good here?

Dylan has you completely covered with stellar advice!! My recommendation for the best quality sarms and peptides is with Umbrella Labs or Sarms4Sale!

My clinic has me on a new trt program because i wasn’t getting anywhere before. I'm doing 250 mg of testosterone and I'm doing GHRP-2 with it
Now i would like to add sarms too
my goals are anti-aging and increasing my growth hormone in my body
I'm 52 years old and I weigh approximately 172 lb
I am a naturally lean guy who would like to put on some bigger muscle mass but also cut down more body fat
Which sarms will go good here?
Prescribed by the clinic?

Prescribed by the clinic?
Clinics these days will put u on anything if you ask for it and Have the money. They are going way beyond just testosterone these days it's wild. I could say I have sore joints and Have a prescription for decca the same day if I have the cash, it's one phone call away with these Clinics.

Top Bottom