Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Steroids Need AI and pct help with dbol/test stack

Jurewoi

I have a super low amount of body fat probably around five or six percent and I am 150 lb and 5 ft 11 in
I'm looking to get to closer to 160 to 170 lb but I would like to keep my body fat low. I'm okay with gaining somebody fat but don't want to get fat if you know what I mean
I'm currently eating three meals a day and I get around 4,000 calories. and I train like 2 hours a day
I'm 29 years old and this will be my first cycle. My plan is 30mgs of dbol with 250mgs of test per week for 8 weeks
Just need advice on AI and pct

i cant advise steroid use to someone that is 25 pounds underweight minimum.. thats so far past unwise to do and so i would not be able to help with anything other than advising you to post your diet and get the proper help you need.. you may even be overtraining by going 2 hours per day but i think we would all like to hear these three meals you have to get down 4000 calories per day...

you def want to use an Ai on a cycle like this. i would start with 12.5mgs aromasin 2x per week

also i recommend getting on nolva/clomid and hcgenerate in pct

I have a super low amount of body fat probably around five or six percent and I am 150 lb and 5 ft 11 in
I'm looking to get to closer to 160 to 170 lb but I would like to keep my body fat low. I'm okay with gaining somebody fat but don't want to get fat if you know what I mean
I'm currently eating three meals a day and I get around 4,000 calories. and I train like 2 hours a day
I'm 29 years old and this will be my first cycle. My plan is 30mgs of dbol with 250mgs of test per week for 8 weeks
Check out our articles

bro what your diet like you seem like you a little thin

Top Bottom