Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Steroids New baby coming, does it effect the grind?

Yoeisdue

So my wife is going to be delivering a new baby pretty soon.
I like to use steroids and go to the gym pretty much every day that is kind of my safe space where I like to unwind after a long day at work
with a new baby coming I know it’s going to affect my sleep and take up a lot of my time
how has a baby changed your gym grind and also how did it change which steroids that you use
did you end up just taking time away from using steroids because it’s been five years and I’ve always done two or three Cycles a year like clockwork

there is evidence that after a man has a baby his hormones drop. this is natures way of preventing overpopulation

you need to share custody of the child and you should do what you want to do for an hour a day

congratulations on the baby.. everyone is different... i only have step kids so i have never gone through it but ive been in some of the worst conditions and stresses where one would essentially give up but my drive pushed me to only work harder on everything.. that is up to the person going through it.. noone can answer how you handle it but you

Congratulations. One wasn’t bad for me now I have 3 and when they were babies it wasn’t to bad but now that sports have started it takes a toll but you can still get it in.

Top Bottom