Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

SARMS not quite there with my sarms stack

Tuineasm

currently 248 lbs and around 25% body fat in 29 years old
I’m 10 weeks into the current cycle and I’m doing s4/andarine 50mgs a day and some gw501516 at 20mgs a day.
These are standard dosing and I’m getting very standard results I’m not quite there with what I was expecting on this cycle.
I want to go eight more weeks.
Should I increase the dosing or would it make more sense to add something else? Looking for more fat loss and endurance.

I’m 10 weeks into the current cycle and I’m doing s4/andarine 50mgs a day and some gw501516 at 20mgs a day.
These are standard dosing and I’m getting very standard results I’m not quite there with what I was expecting on this cycle.
Should I increase the dosing or would it make more sense to add something else? Looking for more fat loss and endurance.
s4 not my thing at all
stick to rad140 if you want better results

are you experiencing vision sides? if not then your s4 is probably bunk or underdosed

use umbrella or RCS

how about your list your diet for us to see how that looks and also what kind of training do you do? how much cardio are you implementing?

Keep grinding

Top Bottom