Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

SARMS Possible to harden up on sarms?

Caneiru

What are the chances of a guy like me getting hardened up on sarms?
I don't mean hard as in hard muscles but I mean like in the movie where I get tougher when I use them. the other day I was in traffic and a biker flick me off then we got up to the light and he started screaming at me. I got really scared and almost pissed my pants and my girlfriend said that I was a wuss. do you think that using sarms would harden me up and what would you do in my situation if that happened to you?

i think you need to start working out and getting more confident
get a nice looking body and you will naturally get more confident too

this is a mental issue for you... worrying about some guy flip you off and yell at you should be something you never think twice about.. you should be laughing that off... you need to work on your mentality and no steroid, or sarm or anything else is going to fix that..

What are the chances of a guy like me getting hardened up on sarms?
I don't mean hard as in hard muscles but I mean like in the movie where I get tougher when I use them. the other day I was in traffic and a biker flick me off then we got up to the light and he started screaming at me. I got really scared and almost pissed my pants and my girlfriend said that I was a wuss. do you think that using sarms would harden me up and what would you do in my situation if that happened to you?
bro diet is gonna be key to hardening up

bros try driving in California traffic. a lot of assholes on road from east coast out here flipping people off. got a man up and walk away

people are less likely in a mess around with you if you look like you are hard. So I say go ahead and use sarms and steroids and bulk up

I don't drive anymore so I don't have that problem
people on the roads have no respect anymore for authority

sarms can be used for any purpose really
go with some s23 and yk11. that will work well

You have internal fear and overthinking that other person will kill you and you will not be able to do anything........get that fear out your mind.......

Top Bottom