Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Steroids recomping after a bulk with steroids

Tioqerl

did 8 week bulker with tren and dbol .. had good results but now I want to recomp.
Gonna keep tren on this next cycle for 12 weeks but try adding in some anavar instead.
What do you think about using 50 milligrams of anavar and 250mgs of tren ace? Do you think these 2 steroids would work good together or should I try another oral?
I’m 44 years old and I am 87kg.

did 8 week bulker with tren and dbol .. had good results but now I want to recomp.
Gonna keep tren on this next cycle for 12 weeks but try adding in some anavar instead.
What do you think about using 50 milligrams of anavar and 250mgs of tren ace? Do you think these 2 steroids would work good together or should I try another oral?
anavar and tren works 4 sure
i would do tren and winstrol instead with n2guard

Need test

Top Bottom