Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

SARMS s23 shut me down HARD

Bkladeri

21 years old , 5’9’’ 177 pounds.
and decided to go with the Tony Huge strength sarms stack. It involves s23 50mgs a day for 12 weeks. He said that would be the best thing to run cause its close to using steroids but not using steroids. He said it was okay for someone my age to use it. Problem is I am badly shut down. I literally haven’t gotten hard in about a month and my gf laughs at me everytime we try to have sex so I end up just fingering her.
I paid the guy $500 for a consultation and now he won’t even email me back lol. Not sure what to do, am I screwed?

why on earth would you ever be using s23? its termed a MALE CONTRACEPTIVE.. .do you know what a contraceptive is??? you need to get bloodwork done and you need a FULL pct and then do not go near any steroid or any of the stronger sarms like s23, yk11 or lgd3303 whatsoever

and decided to go with the Tony Huge strength sarms stack. It involves s23 50mgs a day for 12 weeks. He said that would be the best thing to run cause its close to using steroids but not using steroids. He said it was okay for someone my age to use it. Problem is I am badly shut down. I literally haven’t gotten hard in about a month and my gf laughs at me everytime we try to have sex so I end up just fingering her.
I paid the guy $500 for a consultation and now he won’t even email me back lol. Not sure what to do, am I screwed?
s23 will shut you down always
but tony huge is a liar lol so dont be surprised if the s23 is dbol

Ofcourse it did

Top Bottom