Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

SARMS s4 + mk677 nutrobal for clean gains

Xerlsod

I did steroids for about 12 weeks and put on about 15 or 20 lbs but it was a lot of water and fat.
Wasn’t happy with my physique and I’m looking for something that will bring me more lean gains this time and clean results.
My plan is s4/andarine 50mgs a day for 12 weeks. My question is how much nutrobal should I run with it and when it comes to timing any advice?
5’9’’ 188 and 38 years old

I did steroids for about 12 weeks and put on about 15 or 20 lbs but it was a lot of water and fat.
Wasn’t happy with my physique and I’m looking for something that will bring me more lean gains this time and clean results.
My plan is s4/andarine 50mgs a day for 12 weeks. My question is how much nutrobal should I run with it and when it comes to timing any advice?
i dont like s4 period why use it?
use rad140 20mgs with n2guard
and before bed 10mgs nutrobal mk677

Hence lean gains work better - 5lbs kept is great

Add gw

Top Bottom