Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

SARMS sarms 6 pound gain but lost it all

Jiaowerl

I’m 22 years old. 156 pounds and 6’1’’
I did s23 25mgs a day and I did some s4 with it 150mgs a day
I’m a hard Gainer so putting on six pounds was amazing on this cycle I did for six weeks.
But when I came off I lost all of it.
need some advice on a previous cycle so I don’t repeat the same mistake. Can’t figure out what I did wrong or if I did several things wrong

well.. the first thing you did wrong was you did zero research... had you done that you would know that s23 is essentially a steroid and highly suppressive.. first thing you need to do is get bloodwork because my guess is that you are never recovered and you are probably worse off than when you started... what did you run for pct?

I’m 22 years old. 156 pounds and 6’1’’
I did s23 25mgs a day and I did some s4 with it 150mgs a day
I’m a hard Gainer so putting on six pounds was amazing on this cycle I did for six weeks.
But when I came off I lost all of it.
need some advice on a previous cycle so I don’t repeat the same mistake. Can’t figure out what I did wrong or if I did several things wrong
you need to do pct after like hcgenerate and nolvadex

this time use yk11 and rad with gw and n2guard

yes you did several thing wrong

mostly you ran the wrong dosages
also you didn't use a pct

S234 was not for your age

And you went back to the same diet as before - how's the body gonna keep 6lbs on what was good enough for being lighter

This is what happens when u have poor planning and don't understand the compounds or what you are truly doing and how to keep gains after the fact, learning and research is so important.

Top Bottom