Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

SARMS sarms lgd is overrated for me?

Seliode

I’ve been on lgd4033 20mgs a day for the past 8 weeks. Not seeing enough changes to my physique so far. It should I just finish out the cycle and then take a break and then try sarms again or should I add something else to it maybe rad140 another 4 weeks?
I’m 5’8’’ 145 pounds. I’m eating 3000+ cals per day but not seeing enough changes

I’ve been on lgd4033 20mgs a day for the past 8 weeks. Not seeing enough changes to my physique so far. It should I just finish out the cycle and then take a break and then try sarms again or should I add something else to it maybe rad140 another 4 weeks?
I’m 5’8’’ 145 pounds. I’m eating 3000+ cals per day but not seeing enough changes
eat more no sarms 145lbs dude come on
eat like 300 grams protein first

i would definately stack sarms. that makes them doubly effective

use some s4 with it or gw

So where did you start out at before your cycle? weight? strength? you obviously need to eat more as well .. how old are you? lay out your daily diet so we can see how much you ACTUALLY eat

"Enough changes" is a relative term. What were your results so far and what were your expectations? Where did you get your SARMs from? What does your training look like? What specifically does your diet look like besides just the total calorie amount?

Good info

Top Bottom