Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

SARMS Sarms stack with clen, gw and yk11

Aderosl

I'm taking a trainer's advice and running these three compounds together. Clenbuterol 40mcg, raising it to 120mcg then coming back down after a few days to 80mcg. He said that will limit sides
Then stacking in cardarine gw501516 20mgs a day with yk11 20mgs a day too
12 weeks. my question is do I cycle the clen or not? My trainer said not to, but i am reading most people do 2 weeks on and off?
and will this interact with the sarms in any way and make them less efficient considering they are all liquids?
I'm 6'3 in 217 lb and I am about 22% body fat and 38 years old.

fire your trainer immediately! your trainer clearly DOES NOT have your best interest recommending this to you... clen is one of the worst for longer term and short term side effects and has no place in anything aside from being prescribed for asthma and used in an entirely different way...

here is a strong cutting stack to go with

for the best quality sarms visit either https://umbrellalabs.is or https://sarms.forsale

1-12 GW-501516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 Rad-140 (TESTOLONE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 Sr9009 (STENABOLIC) 30 mg day... 10 mg doses 4-5 hours apart
1-12 S4 (ANDARINE) 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later

Mini pct 13-16

Clomid 50/25/25/25 OR Nolva 40/20/20/20
Gw-501516 20 mg day

Dylan has you completely covered on this! For the best quality SARMS and Peptides make sure to check out Umbrella Labs or Sarms4Sale!

the sides i was getting on clen were worse than anything i've ever used including dnp. no clue why anyone would want to use such a horrible product

I'm taking a trainer's advice and running these three compounds together. Clenbuterol 40mcg, raising it to 120mcg then coming back down after a few days to 80mcg. He said that will limit sides
Then stacking in cardarine gw501516 20mgs a day with yk11 20mgs a day too
12 weeks. my question is do I cycle the clen or not? My trainer said not to, but i am reading most people do 2 weeks on and off?
and will this interact with the sarms in any way and make them less efficient considering they are all liquids?
I'm 6'3 in 217 lb and I am about 22% body fat and 38 years old.
I dont think I would listen to this dude

Top Bottom