Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

SARMS sarms vision issues on s4/andarine

Zekaso

a friend of mine let me borrow some of his S4 and you’re supposed to drink this stuff it tastes horrible by the way I don’t know how you guys use this because I feel nauseous after drinking it.
Anyway I’ve been dealing with a lot of vision issues on it and it really sucks because I like to go have dinner in the evenings or go on dates and it’s really embarrassing that I can’t see well at night.
symptoms preventable in any way?

a friend of mine let me borrow some of his S4 and you’re supposed to drink this stuff it tastes horrible by the way I don’t know how you guys use this because I feel nauseous after drinking it.
Anyway I’ve been dealing with a lot of vision issues on it and it really sucks because I like to go have dinner in the evenings or go on dates and it’s really embarrassing that I can’t see well at night.
Already symptoms preventable in any way?
i dont use andarine because of sides
i only like to use testolone rad140 20mgs ed and n2guard

so that's normal on S4 if it's a problem then stop using it and switch to a different sarm

symptoms preventable in any way?
Lower dose

Top Bottom