Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

SARMS Semaglutide .5mg once a week progress

Bzoeru

I’m currently 420 pounds and I have so far lost about 80 pounds just from diet changes. Decided to get on semaglutide as well and fat loss has sort of stalled.
So far I’m down about three kilograms using semaglutide 1/2mg once a week.
I was wondering if I should increase the dose a little bit maybe up to one milligram a week and maybe double up on how much weight I’m losing
any advice?

i would look at a sarms and peptides cutting stack with it

SARMS AND PEPTIDES CUTTING STACK

for the best quality sarms and peptides check out
https://umbrellalabs.is or https://researchchemicals.co/

1-12 GW-501516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 ACP-105 (VASCULINE) 20 mg day… split doses… 10 mg in the a.m. and 10 mg 4-6 hours later
1-12 Sr9009 (STENABOLIC) 30 mg day... 10 mg doses 4-5 hours apart
1-12 S4 (ANDARINE) 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
1-12 AOD-9604 300 MCG Per day on empty stomach, preferably in the a.m.
1-8 HGH Fragment 176-191 500 mcg per day on empty stomach… 250 mcg in the a.m. and 250 mcg 30 minutes before bed
1-12 Tesofensine .25 mg per day the first two weeks then bump to .5 mg per day dosed once a day

Mini pct 13-16

Clomid 50/25/25/25 OR Nolva 40/20/20/20
Gw-501516 20 mg day

I’m currently 420 pounds and I have so far lost about 80 pounds just from diet changes. Decided to get on semaglutide as well and fat loss has sort of stalled.
I was wondering if I should increase the dose a little bit maybe up to one milligram a week and maybe double up on how much weight I’m losing
any advice?
420lbs! dude
yea start semaglutide for sure
dont use too much 1/2mgs is fine

i'm not a fan of these anti diabetes drugs for weight loss. they do more harm than good

any advice?
You can bump it to 1mg

At that high of a weight, no way you are stalling from diet changes. Might just be time for more diet changes. Can you lay out what you are eating every day?

Top Bottom