Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Steroids Stacking oral steroids and pro hormones

Juaceru

Has anyone tried halodrol pro hormone with other oral anabolic steroids like halotestin, winstrol or anavar or would that be a waste of time?
I’ve got some leftover pro hormones that i found and would hate for them to go to waste. Not sure if they would benefit me or not
Looking to do an 8 week run of them.
I’m 38 years old. Not much of a steroid user, just use them here and there over the past 20 years.

to start with, prohormones ARE steroids, so you are aware... there is no reason, nor need whatsoever to stack with other orals.. prohormones often times are harsher than other orals are as it is.. that would be not only unnecessary but would also cause you far more strain than you would want.. beyond that, why even use a prohormone as it is? there is no allure since they are not legal and it doesnt make much sense in that regard either

if you head over to ugfreak and check out the para pharma options, we have all the orals you need in stock!

Top Bottom