Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Steroids steroids and how it effects libido?

Nkaiswoe

So I got married 2 months ago and I’m wondering how steroids can affect libido as my wife is very demanding and she wants it on a daily basis.
I’m about to start my first cycle and it’s going to be testosterone 500 mg a week
what has been your experience with this and if something goes wrong with my libido what kind of changes can I be making to make sure that nothing goes wrong.
I’m 24 years old and I’m 105 kg and I’ve been training for the past 3 years

So I got married 2 months ago and I’m wondering how steroids can affect libido as my wife is very demanding and she wants it on a daily basis.
I’m about to start my first cycle and it’s going to be testosterone 500 mg a week
what has been your experience with this and if something goes wrong with my libido what kind of changes can I be making to make sure that nothing goes wrong.
I’m 24 years old and I’m 105 kg and I’ve been training for the past 3 years
if your estrogen too high can have libido issues
i would use ai and tadalafil

hormones can definitely throw off your libido and erections be aware of that

it's important to balance your estrogen

you are way too young to be using steroids and if you are worried about libido etc. then understand you are setting yourself up for a future of nothing but issues there..

Top Bottom