Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Steroids Stuck at 200 pounds

Goalqeri

Okay so I’m on a little dilemma situation. I’m 28 years old and currently stuck at 200 lbs and I’m 5’6” the problem is if I try to increase my body weight I’m also increasing my body fat and I don’t want to do that.
This is where steroids are going to help me I think.
I’m aiming to do some testosterone maybe 200 mg and some VAR and maybe some masteron. What do you think about this sort of stack for someone when my goals? Should I go 12 weeks on all 3?

Okay so I’m on a little dilemma situation. I’m 28 years old and currently stuck at 200 lbs and I’m 5’6” the problem is if I try to increase my body weight I’m also increasing my body fat and I don’t want to do that.
This is where steroids are going to help me I think.
I’m aiming to do some testosterone maybe 200 mg and some VAR and maybe some masteron. What do you think about this sort of stack for someone when my goals? Should I go 12 weeks on all 3?
at your age you can add some mor etest 300mgs test with some eq 200mgs and light tbol to bulk up a bit

It's that combo of diet, PEDs and training. If you do include the stimulus you wont grow.

I doubt you're fully maxed out but it's possible

this comes down to your diet.. steroids, nor anything else you can take will fix this if your diet is not correct first and foremost

Top Bottom