Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Steroids Superdrol vs. winstrol

Roacel

What are the differences between superdrol and winstrol when it comes to effects?
With winstrol if i did 50mgs a day for example for 8 weeks. What would be the comparison with superdrol at 25mgs a day for 4 weeks
just wondering about your experiences with both because they both are ones that I would like to try in the future
I'm 25 years old and I'm learning all about the stairs before actually trying them

2 totally diff drugs and 8 weeks of winny a bad idea for your kidney and liver bro. superdrol a bulk winny a cut. winny you need to be close to single digit body fat to see results winny is known for. The superdrol is wicked and 4 weeks will kick your ass trust me. you will lose all your gains if you run superdrol solo. you need a test base to your cycle and not winny for 8 weeks. go to @domestic-supply.com for the best gear available

you are only 25 years old really could use another 2-3 yrs before you start cycling. have you ran any sarms cycles yet??

winstrol dry results
superdrol hardens you up too but you also gain crazy strength and size in a short time

both are nasty oral steroids

superdrol i haven't tried not my style of gear
i love winstrol, i don't agree that it is a nasty oral though. i react well to it

What are the differences between superdrol and winstrol when it comes to effects?
With winstrol if i did 50mgs a day for example for 8 weeks. What would be the comparison with superdrol at 25mgs a day for 4 weeks
just wondering about your experiences with both because they both are ones that I would like to try in the future
I'm 25 years old and I'm learning all about the stairs before actually trying them
Read ALL our steroid articles fro this info

it makes no difference because at 25 years old, you definitely should not be using steroids and especially not something as harsh as superdrol.. clearly you have not done any research of any kind because the differences are something you would see within 2 minutes of reading on each one, so you CLEARLY are not ready to be using anything.. YOU have to do extensive research on your own and THEN you come ask questions.. not, you ask questions, hoping everyone wants to sit around in their free time to explain basics, which are all covered thoroughly in articles and videos as well..

Top Bottom