Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Steroids sustanon + equipoise long cycle

Hisenop

5’10’’ 190 pounds and 14% body fat, 33yrs old
I’m putting Together the longest cycle I’ve ever done
previously the longest I’ve done was 12 weeks but this one I’m gonna push for 16 weeks
my plan is 500mgs of sustanon and 600mgs of EQ. I’m using 300mg/ml EQ and 250mgs/ml sust so it will be 1 CC 2x per week. Does this seem good?
Has anyone tried this type of cycle and what kind of recovery am I looking at?

previously the longest I’ve done was 12 weeks but this one I’m gonna push for 16 weeks
my plan is 500mgs of sustanon and 600mgs of EQ. I’m using 300mg/ml EQ and 250mgs/ml sust so it will be 1 CC 2x per week. Does this seem good?
sustanon and eq better do 12 weeks because long half life after not 16 weeks

250mgs sustanon 300mgs eq is the dose

its SENSELESS to run a cycle that long.. you will NOT get any more gains but YOU WILL MAKE RECOVERY MORE DIFFICULT... meaning you will end up worse off and keeping far less of what you work for... i would HIGHLY recommend doing some research on myostatin

Sounds like a good stack but no need to go that long. I get it, some people run EQ longer because of the long ester but you still want to focus on the best chance at recovering HPTA.

Great stack

Top Bottom