Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Steroids tbol only cycle no good?

Xslaosi

If tbol Is going to suppress my natural testosterone production in my required to use testosterone during the cycle?
If I don’t use testosterone what are the worst side effects that can happen
aside from not having any estrogen conversion what could go wrong here and should I be using things like hcg or clomid on cycle to help with these problems?
Interested in trying tbol only for 8 weeks and I’m 25 years old, 6’ 175 pounds.

every anabolic steroid suppresses your natural testosterone with the exception of proviron with some people, but proviron doesn't do shit on its own anyway

whether you start testosterone in a cycle or not it's not going to prevent suppression LOL if that was the case guys could go on trt for years and come off and magically be fine

if you're scared of being shut down or suppress simply do not use anabolic steroids nobody is forcing you

and whether you use testosterone or not in a cycle you're still going to have an increase in male hormones which will give you bodybuilding benefits so let's not overthink things when it comes to requiring yourself to have testosterone as a base because it's not a requirement

all steroids will cause suppression, so regardless, you will be suppressed.. you certainly can run an oral only cycle.. im not personally a fan of them and definitely prefer testosterone with them but that also does not mean you cannot do it.. one aspect i am quite firm on is that you should not exceed 6 weeks of any oral steroid whatsoever... the toxicity and issues that can occur are far too high and you should absolutely avoid anything over 6 weeks... i would go 40-50 mg per day with tbol...

If tbol Is going to suppress my natural testosterone production in my required to use testosterone during the cycle?
If I don’t use testosterone what are the worst side effects that can happen
aside from not having any estrogen conversion what could go wrong here and should I be using things like hcg or clomid on cycle to help with these problems?
Interested in trying tbol only for 8 weeks and I’m 25 years old, 6’ 175 pounds.
yes tbol is going to I would run it with Test and then run PCT

Some users run Tbol as low dose to avoid any T level reduction or major side effects. To answer your question Turinabol is usually stacked alongside a testosterone base and doesn't really yield much change when used alone. The reason for this is because it is a relatively mild compound that can lower the natural testosterone levels in users. Therefore it's crucial to do PCT to restore endogenous testosterone production after finishing a cycle

Top Bottom