Please Scroll Down to see Community
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Steroids Testosterone and deca bulking stack thoughts

Tjlaero

I’m 28 years old and I’m looking to bulk up I’m 205 lbs and 6’4”
This will be my second cycle I’m looking to use testosterone and deca
my plan is 12 weeks and doing testosterone at around 400 mg a week and then stacking in Deca at around 300 mg a week\
what else would you recommend I use with this and should I increase my calories by 500 per day or should I just increase my protein intake which is currently at around 200 g

test and deca is plenty... 300 mg of each is plenty.. if you want to add something else then go with rad140

my plan is 12 weeks and doing testosterone at around 400 mg a week and then stacking in Deca at around 300 mg a week\
what else would you recommend I use with this and should I increase my calories by 500 per day or should I just increase my protein intake which is currently at around 200 g
250mgs test and 200mgs deca thats a nice staack
nothing over 300mgs for you to start at your size

Bit of both for sure

you won't go wrong with ugfreak.to
para pharma testosterone, equipoise, primo and anavar are all A+

domestic supply has great options to choose from, i like test and primo here and then add 50mgs a day anavar for 12 weeks

Top Bottom