Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Steroids Thinking of how I can add orals to my stacking

Vuerse

37 years old and I’m five foot 11 ...218 pounds
looking to put on some lean muscle mass
so right now I have testosterone, equipoise and primo.
These are my three basic steroids that I plan to use as my injectables and run for 12 weeks
I’m going to do 250 to 300 milligrams of each per week so that puts me somewhere in the 750 to 900 milligram range total.
How can I incorporate orals into this cycle and should I use them as a Kickstart or as a finisher or as both?

These are my three basic steroids that I plan to use as my injectables and run for 12 weeks
I’m going to do 250 to 300 milligrams of each per week so that puts me somewhere in the 750 to 900 milligram range total.
How can I incorporate orals into this cycle and should I use them as a Kickstart or as a finisher or as both?
test eq primo
add winstrol 50mgs ed +n2guard

but stay 200mgs each of the injects

para pharma gear is on the money, great orals and injectables
try the anavar you will love it

you are using plenty as it is.. you dont need anything else steroid related... theres no need nor reason.. i would look at sarms for something very effective and a lot lighter on side effects... s4 and acp105 would be the first to come to mind

Use winny finisher

Top Bottom