Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

SARMS thoughts on sarms Yk11?

AndrewVeia

I’m a skinnier guy 6 ft tall and 170 pounds. Always been a hardgainer but I’m eating 3500 calories a day or more
Not much talk out there about YK 11. Apparently this stuff can help you grow your muscles Beyond even what a seasoned athlete could accomplish.
I’m interested in trying out five milligrams a day but I would like to increase it to the maximum dosage. Would that be 20 or 25 mg?

yk11 is one of the more newer sarms so you may not see as much about it but several of us on here have logged it and it's a pretty good one make sure you buy yours from umbrella
I would say the average dose is about 10 mg per day

I suspect there's still an issue with the diet. I eat around 3500 and outweigh you by a ton. Ergo do NOT use YK-11 until it's fixed

Monstro here, I'm the real pro of the forum
don't waste your time with YK11
not enough studies on it
use S23 instead.

I'm not sure what would happen if you ran 25 milligrams of it seems like it would be dangerous at that dose

don't run 20 mg and definitely don't run 25 mg stick to 5 to 10 milligrams only

just a few things...

1. yk11 is talked about often and i have put out a lot of content discussing it in great detail

2. we don't need you to attempt to provide education, what you dont even know what it is, how it works etc, especially considering many of us our well versed on it

here is a cycle layout to stack yk11 with mk2866, which stack extremely well together.. DO NOT exceed 10 mg per day of yk11

for the best quality sarms check out https://umbrellalabs.is

1-12 YK-11 (MYOBOL) 10 mg per day split doses… 5 mg a.m. and 5 mg 6-8 hours later
1-12 Mk2866 (OSTABOLIC) 25 mg per day first two weeks then bump to 50 mg per day, dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 n2guard

Mini pct 13-16

Clomid 50/25/25/25 OR Nolva 40/20/20/20
Gw-501516 20 mg day

Dylan has you completely covered on this with his amazing information! For the best quality make sure to check out Umbrella Labs!!

It can definitely help you and I would go to 10mg per day but no higher. Definitely look at diet though. If you are eating that much and not gaining naturally something might be off there.

Top Bottom