Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Supplements tired and exhausted post workouts

njsuder

is it normal to feel completely tired and exhausted post-workout?
I’m currently using a pre-workout and when I take it I have a lot of energy but by the time my workout is over I’m completely exhausted so it’s causing me to crash hard
any advice on if I should change what I’m taking pre-workout or if I should change my post-workout nutrition

both.. what kind of pre workout are you using.. .some of the really shitty ones are filled with additives and things that will certainly cause a bigger crash than others...

how is your diet? what does your post workout intake consist of? how can you expect any kind of help when you literally give us next to nothing to work with?

I’m currently using a pre-workout and when I take it I have a lot of energy but by the time my workout is over I’m completely exhausted so it’s causing me to crash hard
any advice on if I should change what I’m taking pre-workout or if I should change my post-workout nutrition
get some cardazol 3 caps youll do well with a protein shake

That's good

Top Bottom