Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Steroids trenbolone ace or E?

Blaosei

So I know it’s a question that you’re probably sick of answering but I really would like to know from those of you on here which do you prefer between tren ace and tren E?
This is the third time I am using tren and have tried both so far. Honestly haven’t noticed much of a difference between the 2, they both work good. so I would like to see what you guys think and I’ll think I’m gonna do that this time.
Gonna do 10 weeks and go around 300 milligrams a week and stack some test with it.
I’m 40 years old and this might be the last time I use it so I’m going to go with what you recommend

I have never run tren personally, from my resreach and what I do know about tren, I always suggest Ace mainly because if you encounter issues ace will clear the system in a matter of a few weeks being a short ester, more pinning is a negative, in the grand scheme of things, you can run the same compound a bunch of times and never have an issue, there is always chance you can encounter issue's or sides, for those reasons I suggest ace majority of the time.

So I know it’s a question that you’re probably sick of answering but I really would like to know from those of you on here which do you prefer between tren ace and tren E?
This is the third time I am using tren and have tried both so far. Honestly haven’t noticed much of a difference between the 2, they both work good. so I would like to see what you guys think and I’ll think I’m gonna do that this time.
Gonna do 10 weeks and go around 300 milligrams a week and stack some test with it.
I’m 40 years old and this might be the last time I use it so I’m going to go with what you recommend
enanthate much better easier to work with dude

they both hit you like a ton of bricks. the difference is when you come off. ace is out quicker

check out the deals right now on tren from ugfreak. we have all sorts of tren and mixes too

Doesn't matter what I did. I'm not you and what you want isn't what I want. It's not a popularity comp choice it's YOU specific.

if you dont notice any difference then it really comes down to whether you want to pin every other day or not... what other compounds you are running and if you want a longer or shorter cycle... regardless, you should keep tren ran on a lower amount of time whether short or long esters

Ace all day

Top Bottom