Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Approved UGfreak.to and Para Pharma want to reward the forums with a great promotion

QuadSweep

Top 5 Jr. USA Lt/hvy weight
Navy
UGfreak.to and Para Pharma want to reward the forums with a great promotion

In this promotion we will choose 10 users in total who will get between $100-$200 in free credits to go towards their gear.

How to get in on it?

Simply post in this thread and tell us a bit about yourself and why you deserve to get this free gear. We will pick the winners based on the answers at the end of the promotion and get in touch with you. As simple as that!

I am not commenting for winning the contest, I just want to show some much need love for UGFreak!

UGFreak will come through each and everytime for anyone, fast communication easy to get a hold of and pleasant interactions are all things you get with UGFreak!

The fact you have a power house brand in Para Pharma that is enough said to make you comment to win this!

The top notch service along with the quality you can't ever go wrong here thats a fact.

I also wanted to tip my hat and show my appreciation for hardworking knowledge reps with UGF they are awesome people and will help you anytime anywhere if you got issues or questions.

Good luck everyone 😎

I have 5-6 clients I train now taking some Para Pharma from trenbolone to primobolan all happy with the results.

bros ugfreak 4life baby no doubt this will go down as the best deal any source gave

g2g is UGFREAK
I dont want free gear i want ugfreak LOVE for all of us

UGFreak.to has been around 12 years he's never given away things you guys should be happy he's doing this for us

I would welcome using some anavar from para pharma.

I'm doing a TRT stack now TRT mix from euro pharma 1 ml/week but adding anavar would help me lean out, my abs a bit soft now.

Can someone please step up and grab this opportunity, you all are seriously missing a golden opportunity here, top quality source in UGFreak and a quality power house brand in Para Pharma.

Top Bottom