Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Steroids Using a conservative amount of tren worth it?

Wiorleo

48 years old, using steroids for 12 years off and on. Last 4 years have run maybe 1 or 2 cycles only
215 pounds and 6’6’’
Was interested in trying a more conservative cycle because I would like to grow old without having issues
Having said that i’m very interested in doing the 3 stack recomper that is so popular
Tren ace, mast prop and test Prop
now on the surface my main concern is all the injections. however I don't really mind doing them. the other issue I have is side effects and quality of life long-term.
Do you think i can run 250mgs of each per week total and have good results?

that dose can certainly get good results but why?? why use it at nearly 50 years old? i guess i dont see any good reason as to why??

if you run it 8 weeks or less and come off properly you will not cause as much damage as running high doses for a long period of time

with that if you are so worried then don't use it

48 years old, using steroids for 12 years off and on. Last 4 years have run maybe 1 or 2 cycles only
215 pounds and 6’6’’
Was interested in trying a more conservative cycle because I would like to grow old without having issues
Having said that i’m very interested in doing the 3 stack recomper that is so popular
now on the surface my main concern is all the injections. however I don't really mind doing them. the other issue I have is side effects and quality of life long-term.
you don't need much tren. para pharma tren is fire!

215 pounds and 6’6’’
you could run 150mg a week of ace and get good results

Top Bottom