Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Steroids using deca and tren E together

Adelso

I’m looking to do a stack with tren E and deca together.
The dosing I was looking for is 500mgs deca and 400mgs tren.
I know it’s a pretty big stack but I’m a pretty big dude and I’m 248 pounds and 6’4’’ and 52 years old
in a biker gang and I want to just get stronger and more intimidating.
Anything else you would add to a cycle like this and do you think 20 weeks would be too long?

I know it’s a pretty big stack but I’m a pretty big dude and I’m 248 pounds and 6’4’’ and 52 years old
Anything else you would add to a cycle like this and do you think 20 weeks would be too long?
dont stack progestins
deca and test but not tren

I think the cycle is fine but lower your dosing to 200 milligrams of each per week only

better use legit gear on this one because it will be an epic cycle
I suggest using para Pharma

this is just a horrible idea all the way around... your body fat at your height, weight and age is certainly way too high and at your age, there is less than zero reason to do anything like this... its senseless all the way around

Bad idea

That is definitely an aggressive stack but that is what you are looking for. I don't think running it 20 weeks makes any sense with how toxic tren is. 12 weeks would be my max.

Top Bottom