Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Steroids using deca effectively for moderate bulker

Mkasero

I’m looking to put on five or ten pounds and do a moderate bulk. I don’t want to do anything to drastic that will cause me to really gain a lot of weight fast.
I’m 25 years old and this will be the second time I’ve tried steroids the last cycle I put on about 20 pounds and I had really bad heartburn so I want to keep the side effects to a minimum.
My plan is doing 250 milligrams of deca and 300 milligrams of testosterone and I want to do it for 14 weeks.
Anything else I should add to this?

I’m looking to put on five or ten pounds and do a moderate bulk. I don’t want to do anything to drastic that will cause me to really gain a lot of weight fast.
I’m 25 years old and this will be the second time I’ve tried steroids the last cycle I put on about 20 pounds and I had really bad heartburn so I want to keep the side effects to a minimum.
My plan is doing 250 milligrams of deca and 300 milligrams of testosterone and I want to do it for 14 weeks.
Anything else I should add to this?
That's good plan

Top Bottom