Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Steroids Using masteron and testosterone together counter productive?

DazlouNa

I had a question about using testosterone with masteron together and if they would be counterproductive or not
I know that testosterone is more of a bulker for getting bigger and stronger. and masteron is more of a hardener and a cutting steroid
what are your feelings on stacking them together should I do 500 mg of each?
Or should i stack them according to a 2 to 1 ratio theory?
I’m 5’9’’ 15% body fat and want to recomp. I’m in my late 30’s

they go extremely well together but at 15% body fat, you will not get the most out of masteron.. you can use if if you are intent and still see some benefit but you will not get the right kind of experience with it.. i would use primobolan instead or consider sarms like s4, acp105 and/or rad140... if you do run them both, then go with test at 300-350 and masteron at 500-600 mg week...

I would go with S4 and RAD140 as opposed to masteron. It will be much more suitable given your current condition. For the best quality make sure to check out Umbrella Labs or Sarms4Sale!

I had a question about using testosterone with masteron together and if they would be counterproductive or not
I know that testosterone is more of a bulker for getting bigger and stronger. and masteron is more of a hardener and a cutting steroid
what are your feelings on stacking them together should I do 500 mg of each?
Or should i stack them according to a 2 to 1 ratio theory?
I’m 5’9’’ 15% body fat and want to recomp. I’m in my late 30’s
test is the base to any cycle IMO....I wont run cycle without test. I would go test at 300mg and masteron at 500mg run them 12 weeks...
Go to @domestic-supply.com for the goods you wont regret

Top Bottom