Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

SARMS using sarms the right way, the wrong way and the way I do it

Aeruty

I figured there were 3 ways of using sarms. You have the right way that a lot of you recommend on here that are self proclaimed gurus, the wrong way as most people think, and the way that I do it which is probably the best option.
Example. A lot of people say to use GW501516 20mgs a day, for me I have found thats not the best way to use it. For me 5mgs on weekends and 25mgs on weekdays works best. By doing it that way you’re tricking your body and forcing it to cut body fat. Also on the weekends I increase my cardio and set of decreasing it so I’m burning more calories.
Thoughts on this strategy? It seems to be working well for me

I figured there were 3 ways of using sarms. You have the right way that a lot of you recommend on here that are self proclaimed gurus, the wrong way as most people think, and the way that I do it which is probably the best option.
Example. A lot of people say to use GW501516 20mgs a day, for me I have found thats not the best way to use it. For me 5mgs on weekends and 25mgs on weekdays works best. By doing it that way you’re tricking your body and forcing it to cut body fat. Also on the weekends I increase my cardio and set of decreasing it so I’m burning more calories.
20mgs cardarine is fine but you need to split the dose 10 10 and you need to up cardio and cut your carbs and up protein

a lot of times there is a placebo effect when it comes to Fitness so if you truly believe your strategy is working then it will magically work but there isn't much science to back anything that you're saying

It's aldo the wrong way. 'Tricking the body'... lol

Top Bottom