Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Steroids what is the big deal about using winstrol?

Nuiolera

34 years old and this is the first time I’ve used an oral and had a question for you guys on here.
So I ran winstrol 50mgs a day with a trt dose of test for 10 weeks.
Didn’t see much in anything except my joints hurt more on it and I would get headaches almost everyday lol.
What is the big love affair with winstrol? I see like every professional using this stuff. Its weird to me.
Maybe I ran it wrong?

i have always done very well with winstrol but its always made me feel like shit when i use it.. anavar is a better option but i would much rather use sarms as opposed to oral steroids.. you are getting the harshness of oral steroids and putting all that stress and strain on your liver, kidneys and cholesterol and you can significantly minimize that with sarms on top of running them longer and getting a ton out of them...

its one of the best steroids to dry out ahead of an event or date

if you're not looking to Peak on a certain timescale then it's not going to be a good option for you

34 years old and this is the first time I’ve used an oral and had a question for you guys on here.
Didn’t see much in anything except my joints hurt more on it and I would get headaches almost everyday lol.
What is the big love affair with winstrol? I see like every professional using this stuff. Its weird to me.
Maybe I ran it wrong?
winstrol makes me lean and hard
the best steroid for cutting with primo imo

winstrol is one of the best steroids for cutting and drying out
domestic supply has great options whether you want to inject, drink, or take it orally

Maybe I ran it wrong?
Bf needs to be low

Top Bottom