Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

SARMS When did you start sarms originally?

Kaxerim

had a question about when is a good time to start sarms and can you tell me your story of when you first started using them and what sarm you used?
trying to get some feedback on that
I'm currently 26 years old and I'm 212 lb and I am 5'8. my body fat is somewhere in the twenties I definitely need to work on my diet I will admit that but I'm looking to try these to help push me

I started them in 2012, before anyone even knew about them.. at that time, there were only 3 options to pick from which were mk2866, s4 and mk677.. barely anyone even sold 677 and it was over $200 a bottle at that time... I ran s4 and mk2866 by themselves and was instantly blown away and from there, i put so much time and effort into studying and learning sarms

here is a great cutting cycle to with

for the best quality sarms visit either https://umbrellalabs.is or https://sarms.forsale

1-12 GW-501516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 Sr9009 (STENABOLIC) 30 mg day... 10 mg doses 4-5 hours apart
1-12 S4 (ANDARINE) 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
1-12 n2guard

Mini pct 13-16

Clomid 50/25/25/25 OR Nolva 40/20/20/20
Gw-501516 20 mg day

first one i used was lgd. don't remember when it was, had to have been almost 8-9 years ago

we have come a long way since. we are lucky there are amazing sources for sarms umbrella and sarms.forsale

had a question about when is a good time to start sarms and can you tell me your story of when you first started using them and what sarm you used?
trying to get some feedback on that
I'm currently 26 years old and I'm 212 lb and I am 5'8. my body fat is somewhere in the twenties I definitely need to work on my diet I will admit that but I'm looking to try these to help push me
Why? It only truly matters what YOU need and or want. I'm no where near to your age, height or weight. I might not even be your sex (you didn't say) or bodyfat.

Dylan has it all covered for you so I would strongly suggest following his guidance! For the best quality SARMS and peptides make sure to check out either Umbrella Labs or Sarms4Sale!

Top Bottom