Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Steroids Winstrol, anavar and testosterone together

Buerisc

Looking to stack 2 orals and 1 injectable
My plan is winstrol and anavar on my 12 weeks cycle
But i know i shouldn’t run them the whole time
Would it be better to use the winstrol to start and anavar to finish? Or vice versa?
I’m doing a practice run for a show prep. I’m 170lbs and 9% body fat. Obviously i need to cut down more but also want to see how these compounds effect me. I’m 25 and pretty new to gear

You are way too young for steroid use.. you should not even consider it.. i would go with a sarms cutting stack at your age...

for the best quality sarms visit either https://umbrellalabs.is or https://sarms.forsale

1-12 GW-501516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 Rad-140 (TESTOLONE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 Sr9009 (STENABOLIC) 30 mg day... 10 mg doses 4-5 hours apart
1-12 S4 (ANDARINE) 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
1-12 n2guard

Mini pct 13-16

Clomid 50/25/25/25 OR Nolva 40/20/20/20
Gw-501516 20 mg day

You are only 25 years old. The best option is not to use steroids at all at your age. I would suggest following Dylan's guidance and going with a sarms stack!

Looking to stack 2 orals and 1 injectable
My plan is winstrol and anavar on my 12 weeks cycle
But i know i shouldn’t run them the whole time
Would it be better to use the winstrol to start and anavar to finish? Or vice versa?
I’m doing a practice run for a show prep. I’m 170lbs and 9% body fat. Obviously i need to cut down more but also want to see how these compounds effect me. I’m 25 and pretty new to gear
bro 1 oral and 6 weeks max N2guard as well

Personally I would just pick one and it would be winny to finish since you are already very lean. If you want a kick start then run the var the first 4 weeks, then 4 weeks off orals, then 4 weeks finish with winny.

Top Bottom