Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Steroids Would like to grow some more size

asercm

I’m 25 years old, 5’11’’ and 155 pounds. Don’t tell me not to use steroids cause you all use them so that would be hypocritical :P
My plan is to do a classic old school bulker stack. Read online you can put on 30 pounds on this one
Its gonna be deca durabolin 600mgs a week, sustanon 1000mgs a week, and dianabol 50mgs per day
My question is how many calories should I be eating everyday and how often do you need to work out for this stuff to work?

Majority of the people on here aren't hypocritical they are knowledgeable and don't want someone running something they know very little about, I promise you if you aren't prepared for the worst and the worst happens, you will be back on here begging for help.

You read online ? So if I tell you I put on 40lbs of muscle with sarms would you believe it to be true ?

You might put on 20lbs of water weight and possibly 10lbs of muscle if lucky.

I truly hope you did learn about all these compounds but I doubt you did.

I’m 25 years old, 5’11’’ and 155 pounds. Don’t tell me not to use steroids cause you all use them so that would be hypocritical :p
My plan is to do a classic old school bulker stack. Read online you can put on 30 pounds on this one
Its gonna be deca durabolin 600mgs a week, sustanon 1000mgs a week, and dianabol 50mgs per day
My question is how many calories should I be eating everyday and how often do you need to work out for this stuff to work?
you didnt do very good research......that a dose for an experienced user...

you need to run like this

deca 300mg weekly
test 300mg weekly 10-12 weeks for both

dbol 50mg ed for 4 weeks to start aromasin 6.25mg eod n2guard ed

Go to @domestic-supply.com for the best goods

1. Just because someone does something doesnt mean you should.... thats an immature kid talking, which is one big reason you are far from ready for it

2. you are far too young... The problems with individuals that had not yet attained full physio-sexual development, is that that anabolic compounds are acting 9on locations within the central nervous system that are still under development. That is, that many receptors that are activated by Testosterone are STILL performing developmental functions, and you are stimulating them before they had the chance to fully create a working framework of hormonal balance that would sustain you for the rest of your adult life.

3. beyond that, telling people how to answer your questions is only going to piss them off... its extremely disrespectful and if you paid me, id tell you to piss off with that kind of attitude

I’m 25 years old, 5’11’’ and 155 pounds. Don’t tell me not to use steroids cause you all use them so that would be hypocritical :p
If I have one pint of beer and stay sober it's not hypocritical to say don't drink every day and have me stop you becoming an alcoholic.

Hence my advice - your cycle is way to highly dosed And forget adding 30lbs on a cycle. 10 max

Top Bottom