Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Steroids equipoise and testosterone mix

Bizofelo

what’s up everybody I’m six foot two and I’m 170 pounds very lean but I have a lot more muscle on my frame than my stats will indicate.
I’m 38 years old and I trained around five or six times a week
I’m planning on mixing equipoise and testosterone in the same syringe and pinning 400 milligrams of each per week.
My question is what ancillaries will I be needing on a cycle like this if I was to go 16 weeks?

what’s up everybody I’m six foot two and I’m 170 pounds very lean but I have a lot more muscle on my frame than my stats will indicate.
I’m planning on mixing equipoise and testosterone in the same syringe and pinning 400 milligrams of each per week.
My question is what ancillaries will I be needing on a cycle like this if I was to go 16 weeks?
eq and test usually 300mgs each to start
but id go higher test lower eq usually best

at that dosage you definitely will need an AI and I would stop at 12 weeks don't go 16 weeks

Nope. You're just lean.

I'd encourage you to eat better than look at a cycle

Love eq abs sust

No need to go 16 weeks with a steroid cycle man. You just make it that much harder to recover and results definitely diminish after a certain point. 12 weeks is plenty. You will want to run an AI like aromasin and N2Guard on cycle.

Top Bottom