Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Steroids Equipoise + tbol for endurance?

Kiaodel

I’m 52 years old
6’1’’
177 pounds
What are your feelings on using eq and tbol together just for straight endurance
Right now i do 3 laps around my neighborhood every morning
I'm looking for a boost. and looking to get faster and more leaner in the process
Please don’t suggest sarms, not interested in them thank you

definitely not ideal... tbol certainly would not be a wise option and using steroids in general for endurance purposes is not optimal at all.. equipoise has some benefits on endurance but NOTHING like gw501516 or sr9009 which are intended for that purpose.. the amount of endurance you build on equipoise is extremely overhyped.. i am a 10 mile per day runner.. i have used equipoise plenty of times and never noticed anything special whatsoever on my running time or my vo2max... I had significant improvements with gw501516 alone to where i was making distance runs i never even attempted.. so you do whatever you like but if you expect something crazy from any steroid for endurance, you are going to be very disappointed and any oral steroid is going to be a hindrance to you... with the lethargy alone you get from them, which will hit you at some point and the possible muscle pumps, its is just not ideal at all

I’m 52 years old
6’1’’
177 pounds
What are your feelings on using eq and tbol together just for straight endurance
Right now i do 3 laps around my neighborhood every morning
I'm looking for a boost. and looking to get faster and more leaner in the process
Please don’t suggest sarms, not interested in them thank you
Eq and tbol be good but I would add test to the mix

Top Bottom