Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Steroids nitrogen effects and protein synthesis from testosterone

Bioazerl

I’ve heard good things about using testosterone at 1000 milligrams a week when it comes to nitrogen sparing effects and also protein synthesis that would go up on a cycle like this.
My question is when it comes to muscle building is there anything better?
I’m thinking about doing this cycle for 10 weeks and then re-evaluating things from their.
Currently 170 pounds and five foot 11 and I’m 24 years old

I’ve heard good things about using testosterone at 1000 milligrams a week when it comes to nitrogen sparing effects and also protein synthesis that would go up on a cycle like this.
My question is when it comes to muscle building is there anything better?
I’m thinking about doing this cycle for 10 weeks and then re-evaluating things from their.
Currently 170 pounds and five foot 11 and I’m 24 years old
if you want to build mass 1gram not needed
300mgs test is enough just eat a lot of protein

obviously there are better steroids than testosterone that's the whole idea of why they created different types

go to ugfreak and check out their selection. I would go the mild route if you're new to this

at 24 years old, it makes no difference because you should not be anywhere near any steroids.. sarms would be something to consider but definitely not any steroids

Top Bottom