Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Approved Log 2024 Para Pharma Testosterone Primobolan Equipoise Tbol Contest Prep Log

Sunday July 7 2024

@ugfreak

So I've been doing a method for a while now with pinning I never really shared it because I figured people already knew about the method or have tried it.

This method takes away virtually all pip for me, unclear if it will work for others. I load the barrel cap it, I then plug in my blow dryer and put it on high heat holding the blow dryer 2-3 inches away from the loaded barrel. I heat up the barrel for 5 minutes total I will shake the loaded barrel 2-3 times really good so I can mix all the oil up really well.

The beautiful thing is with this method the oil thins out from the heat of the blow dryer, now the oil will be warm when you inject into the muscle, I actually like this because I can get away with injecting the oil faster than I typically could clean, easy and effective.

Generally you want to inject slow and take your time with it, this method for thicker oils or higher mg/ml that I use works.

I have Primo at 200mg/ml and I've had almost zero pip or pain in the muscle, I rotate ventro glutes typically.

I just held off on sharing my method because I thought people would think I was weird 😅

I just got out the shower one day and it was a day I inject on and i see the blow dryer on the counter, I went hmmm I'm gonna experiment and try something, in my mind I thought this is like heating up water in a pan and putting the vial in the pan, this method could be faster and simpler.

Turns out it was the best idea I've ever had while on a cycle. I just did an Injection that way and pain free simple and quick. My injections test/primo are a little over 1ml as well for clarification.

I hope in the end whoever sees this log post or reads this and you have trouble with pip or injection, maybe this method if tried can help you out.

Wixx 💪

Sunday leg/Abs/Cavs/Cardio

I've been focusing on lighter weight and going ass 2 grass on front squats, I've been missing out because the quad activation I get off those is insane even at 155lbs. I think moving forward I'm gonna keep doing these with truing to build my legs up.

Smith Machine Squat
3x15@225lbs

Smith Machine Front Squat
3x10@155lbs

Leg Press Machine
2x25@250lbs

Leg Extension Machine
2x20@150lbs

Laying Leg Curl
3x15@150lbs

Hip Abductor
3x20@220lbs

Seated Cave Press ( using leg press)
2x25@180lbs

Seated Cave Press Machine
3x25@200lbs

Ab Twist Machine
2x50@70lbs

Weighed Crunches
2x50@45lbs

Hanging Leg Raises
2x25@bodyweight

Cable Ab Twists
2x25@20lbs

Cardio I attempted my first shot at hit cardio after playing the evo podcast that Stevesmi & Mobster co-host, man was that hard and effective.

I did lvl 10 stair stepper for 10 minutes straight dropped down into lvl 7 for 3 minutes back up to lvl 9-10 for 5 minutes and repeat that process for a little over 40 minutes.

Typically it takes me 60-65 minutes for burning 500 or more calories doing one lvl of stairs, this time I burned 500 calories in 42 minutes, so as they pointed out I also do it fasted. Yes it works and works well but it is brutal on stairs.

Stair Stepper
Duration 42 minutes
Lvl 7-10 ( Alternating)
Steps 2656
Calories Burned 505
Floors Climbed 166
Not as much of an issue as it was in the past

Sunday July 7 2024

@ugfreak

So I've been doing a method for a while now with pinning I never really shared it because I figured people already knew about the method or have tried it.

This method takes away virtually all pip for me, unclear if it will work for others. I load the barrel cap it, I then plug in my blow dryer and put it on high heat holding the blow dryer 2-3 inches away from the loaded barrel. I heat up the barrel for 5 minutes total I will shake the loaded barrel 2-3 times really good so I can mix all the oil up really well.

The beautiful thing is with this method the oil thins out from the heat of the blow dryer, now the oil will be warm when you inject into the muscle, I actually like this because I can get away with injecting the oil faster than I typically could clean, easy and effective.

Generally you want to inject slow and take your time with it, this method for thicker oils or higher mg/ml that I use works.

I have Primo at 200mg/ml and I've had almost zero pip or pain in the muscle, I rotate ventro glutes typically.

I just held off on sharing my method because I thought people would think I was weird 😅

I just got out the shower one day and it was a day I inject on and i see the blow dryer on the counter, I went hmmm I'm gonna experiment and try something, in my mind I thought this is like heating up water in a pan and putting the vial in the pan, this method could be faster and simpler.

Turns out it was the best idea I've ever had while on a cycle. I just did an Injection that way and pain free simple and quick. My injections test/primo are a little over 1ml as well for clarification.

I hope in the end whoever sees this log post or reads this and you have trouble with pip or injection, maybe this method if tried can help you out.

Wixx 💪

Sunday leg/Abs/Cavs/Cardio

I've been focusing on lighter weight and going ass 2 grass on front squats, I've been missing out because the quad activation I get off those is insane even at 155lbs. I think moving forward I'm gonna keep doing these with truing to build my legs up.

Smith Machine Squat
3x15@225lbs

Smith Machine Front Squat
3x10@155lbs

Leg Press Machine
2x25@250lbs

Leg Extension Machine
2x20@150lbs

Laying Leg Curl
3x15@150lbs

Hip Abductor
3x20@220lbs

Seated Cave Press ( using leg press)
2x25@180lbs

Seated Cave Press Machine
3x25@200lbs

Ab Twist Machine
2x50@70lbs

Weighed Crunches
2x50@45lbs

Hanging Leg Raises
2x25@bodyweight

Cable Ab Twists
2x25@20lbs

Cardio I attempted my first shot at hit cardio after playing the evo podcast that Stevesmi & Mobster co-host, man was that hard and effective.

I did lvl 10 stair stepper for 10 minutes straight dropped down into lvl 7 for 3 minutes back up to lvl 9-10 for 5 minutes and repeat that process for a little over 40 minutes.

Typically it takes me 60-65 minutes for burning 500 or more calories doing one lvl of stairs, this time I burned 500 calories in 42 minutes, so as they pointed out I also do it fasted. Yes it works and works well but it is brutal on stairs.

Stair Stepper
Duration 42 minutes
Lvl 7-10 ( Alternating)
Steps 2656
Calories Burned 505
Floors Climbed 166
@Noah Wixx Thanks for sharing it bro......never heard or tried it.......

Friday July 19 2024

@ugfreak

Hello everyone hope you all are doing well, I just got over being sick a few days ago and back on the grind. I was sick for about a week, thankfully it cleared up quick.

I worked out Wednesday and Thursday so far hitting my pull and push days. I went alot less volume and weight so I could just get back into the swing of things.

Meal prepping is going good, I cooked 22 meals when I was sick and froze them so I was prepared for my return.

Current weight is 226lbs and I have now begun to eat in a calorie deficit so I can cut and get lean.

Current calories daily is 2,290 I eat the same meals and same foods everyday so this won't ever change, until I need to cut calories more when progression stops.

Some people asked for some photos when I'm in the gym so I took some tonight, I'm very proud my front delt veins are starting to come in again, as well as other areas.

I average 4 meals a day + 1 protein shake to hit my target goals for this cut, fats need to be a little higher so I will end up adding 1 avocado in each day to boost that number.

Foods consist of 93/7 turkey 93/7 beef boneless skinless chicken breast broccoli/green beans
tuna & brown rice & one protein shake

water will be keep at (2-3 L ) each day.

Calories 2,290
Fat 71.5g
Fiber 23g
Carbs 160g
Sugar 1g
Protein 229g

1000003326.jpg

1000003322.jpg

1000003329.jpg

1000003330.jpg

1000003320.jpg

Friday July 19 2024

@ugfreak

Hello everyone hope you all are doing well, I just got over being sick a few days ago and back on the grind. I was sick for about a week, thankfully it cleared up quick.

I worked out Wednesday and Thursday so far hitting my pull and push days. I went alot less volume and weight so I could just get back into the swing of things.

Meal prepping is going good, I cooked 22 meals when I was sick and froze them so I was prepared for my return.

Current weight is 226lbs and I have now begun to eat in a calorie deficit so I can cut and get lean.

Current calories daily is 2,290 I eat the same meals and same foods everyday so this won't ever change, until I need to cut calories more when progression stops.

Some people asked for some photos when I'm in the gym so I took some tonight, I'm very proud my front delt veins are starting to come in again, as well as other areas.

I average 4 meals a day + 1 protein shake to hit my target goals for this cut, fats need to be a little higher so I will end up adding 1 avocado in each day to boost that number.

Foods consist of 93/7 turkey 93/7 beef boneless skinless chicken breast broccoli/green beans
tuna & brown rice & one protein shake

water will be keep at (2-3 L ) each day.

Calories 2,290
Fat 71.5g
Fiber 23g
Carbs 160g
Sugar 1g
Protein 229g

1000003326.jpg

1000003322.jpg

1000003329.jpg

1000003330.jpg

1000003320.jpg
@Noah Wixx champion here BOOM chaka laka
love the size

very impressive physique man you do have a gift for this
I truly believe I do have what it takes for being on stage one day, I just need to stay the course and work hard as hell and I feel one day I can win a show. I appreciate the really kind words that boosted my confidence a ton, I like getting the true opinions from others with more experience then me because it shows me I'm on the right track or adjustments I should make to bring it all together.

Top Bottom